The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #28

Hi, guys! Apologies for the delay in posting this, we are getting ready to travel to Ireland tomorrow to visit the Gorgeous Grandson and time ran away with me!

As always our Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is Anything Goes.

I have so many pretty Christmas papers that I decided to make cards highlighting some.


I added sparkle to the Santas' beards. The base card has lines embossed into the corners, using a score board and bone folder. The die-cut sentiment is made with an old die by Simon Says Stamp, and the stars are from stash.

I made 4 cards to the same design, with different papers, and this is my favourite!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Super card Mags, love you added sparkle.
Enjoy your visit.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.